Functional Programming Sydney
- We are a seminar and social group for people in Sydney, Australia interested in Functional Programming.
- We're interested in Clean, Erlang, F#, Haskell, LISP, Mercury, Ocaml, Scala, Scheme, and more.
- We also have a contingent interested in theorem provers such as Coq and Isabelle.
- Meetings usually held on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
- The first meeting took place in February 2008 and we regularly get 20-30 attendees.
- Anyone who is interested is welcome to come along.
- Programme Setup
- Past meetings: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- File storage for logos, past talks, etc.
- See FP-Syd Google Group for questions, venue information, and to get an account on this wiki.
20th August 2014
- Tony Sloane
- Thomas Sewell
- Tran Ma
24th September 2014
- Eric Torreborre
- Dom De Re
- Raphael Speyer
22nd October 2014
- Andrew Cowie
- Liam O'Connor
- Sean Seefried (is this still accurate? - Sean doesn't live in sydney anymore)
26th November 2014
- Tim McGilchrist.
- Maun Suang Boey
- Yutaka Nagashima
Download in other formats: