Functional Programming Sydney
- We are a seminar and social group for people in Sydney, Australia interested in Functional Programming.
- We're interested in Clean, Erlang, F#, Haskell, LISP, Mercury, Ocaml, Scala, Scheme, and more.
- We also have a contingent interested in theorem provers such as Coq and Isabelle.
- Meetings usually held on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
- The first meeting took place in February 2008 and we regularly get 20-30 attendees.
- Anyone who is interested is welcome to come along.
Related Australasian Groups and Hacker-friendly Events
- Brisbane Functional Programming Group
- Melbourne Functional Programming Union
- Perth Functional Programming Meetup
- Wellington Functional Programming UG
- Programme Setup
- Past meetings: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- File storage for logos, past talks, etc.
- See FP-Syd Google Group for questions, venue information, and to get an account on this wiki.
FP-Syd is held on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
Coq Fight Night
- Jacob Stanley
- Mark Hibberd
- Tim Docker
- Sharif Olorin
- Declan Conlon
- Boey Maun Suang
- Raphael Speyer
- Tim McGilchrist
- Andrae Muys
- Eric Torreborre
- Dom de Re
- Yutaka Nagashima
- Sam Reis
- Tran Ma
- Speaker to be decided