Functional Programming Sydney
- We are a seminar and social group for people in Sydney, Australia interested in Functional Programming.
- We're interested in Clean, Erlang, F#, Haskell, LISP, Mercury, Ocaml, Scala, Scheme, and more.
- We also have a contingent interested in theorem provers such as Coq and Isabelle.
- Meetings usually held on the fourth Wednesday of each month at Atlassian.
- Meetings are announced on the mailing list
- The first meeting took place in February 2008 and we regularly get 20-30 attendees.
- Anyone who is interested is welcome to come along.
Related Australasian Groups and Hacker-friendly Events
- Brisbane Functional Programming Group
- Melbourne Functional Programming Union
- Perth Functional Programming Meetup
- Wellington Functional Programming UG
- Programme Setup
- Past meetings: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- File storage for logos, past talks, etc.
- See FP-Syd Google Group for questions, venue information, and to get an account on this wiki.
FP-Syd is held on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
This is a DRAFT schedule. The people assigned to months are free to swap around with others. We can also schedule short talks (15-20 mins) on the fly if you have something interesting to talk about. Email benl at ouroborus.net or erik.de.castro.lopo at gmail and we'll slot you in.
No meeting in September due to conflict with ICFP.
27th October (THURSDAY!)
- Louis Pan
- John Ky
- Jacob Stanley
- Mathew Brecknell
- Patryk Zadarnowski
- Jed Wesley-Smith