Past Meetings, 2017
90: 25th January
- Huw Campbell: Grenade, Practical Deep Learning in Haskell
- Ben Lippmeier: Closure Conversion and Accurate Garbage Collection for Functional Runtimes.
- Ivan Miljenovic: Transmogrify Your Data and Knotted Graphs.
91: 22nd February
- Erik de Castro Lopo: Hey Dude, Where's my Heap?
- Louis Pan: Composable Glazier widgets with ReactJS
- Amos Robinson: Sooner and later: schema specialisation with staged computation
92: 22nd March
- Tran Ma: Agile Formal Methods for the Aspiring Worker
- Barry Jay: A combinatorial account of the intensional lambda calculus
- Jacob Stanley: Introducing Hedgehog - Integrated Shrinking for Effectful Property Tests