Past Meetings, 2016
89: 23rd November
- Mathew Brecknell: Verifying systems code
- Patryk Zadarnowski: BitBuilder or how to glue bits together quickly without mutable arrays.
- Erik de Castro Lopo: FastPack: More Pack More Fast!
88: 27th October
- Louis Pan: Composable widgets and reactive pipes.
- John Ky: Lazy JSON/XML Parsing in Haskell.
- Jacob Stanley: Property based testing with Jack (QuickCheck addon).
There was no meeting in September due to clash with ICFP
87: 24th August
- Amos Robinson: Fusion guaranteed, or triple your money back.
- Rob Everest: Optimising functional array streams.
- Ben Lippmeier: Bidirectional type checking with elaboration and effects.
86: 27th July
- Conrad Parker: Dreambuggy
- Tim Docker: TBA
- Ivan Miljenovic: Hitchhiker Trees
85: 22nd June
- Coq Fight Night
84: 25th May
- Mark Hibberd: Price-Aware Scheduling
- Thomas Sutton: Dynamic Programming with trees
- Sharif Olorin: Herbie: What to do if you can't stop worrying and hate floating point.
83: 18th April
This month's meeting moved forward (again) to avoid clash with LambdaJam.
- Sean Seefried: Writing a game in Haskell for Android
- Jost Berthold: Yet another DSL for financial contracts - the story behind it.
- Tim Gilchrist: Freer Monads, More Extensible Effects.
82: 23rd March
- Ben Lippmeier: Don't substitute into abstractions.
- Barry Jay: Programs as data structures in the λ-SF calculus.
- Liam O'Connor: Practicing what you preach: Design of principled Haskell software.
81: 24th February
- Manuel Chakravarty: FP principles in GUI programming in Swift.
- Conrad Parker: FPGA Design with CλaSH
- Mark Greenway: How I learned to stop worrying and love the floating point numbers.