Past Meetings, 2015
80: 25th November
- Sam Reis: Hash functions as Monoid Homomorphisms. (video)
- Tran Ma: Cargo Cult Complexity Testing. (video)
- Andrew Cowie
79: 21th October
- Eric Torreborre: Data Generation; the hard parts.
- Dom de Re: Adjoint Functors, mathspeak for 'Two sides of the same coin'
- Yutaka Nagashima: Proof automation with monads.
78: 23rd September
- Raphael Speyer: Rust in Practice (not Rust in Anger). (video)
- Tim McGilchrist: Lightweight higher-kinded polymorphism. (video)
- Andrae Muys: Semiotics and the Unreasonable Effectiveness of Logic Programming in Schema Management (video)
77: 26th August
- Sharif Olorin: Approximate streaming quantiles: a case study in Haskell.
- Boey Maun Suang: A brief tour of typed racket. (video)
- Trevor McDonell: Type-safe runtime code generation: Accelerate to LLVM. (video)
76: 24th June
Coq Fight Night
- Final: Amos Robonson vs Mitch Buckley. Amos wins. (video)
75: 22nd July
- Jacob Stanley: SSA vs ANF (video)
- Mark Hibberd: Adaptive Replacement Cache: for fun, not profit. (video)
- Tim Docker: PureScript: An Overview for Haskellers. (video)
74: 27th May
- Tony Sloane: The Moama Functional Language Design
- Thomas Sutton: Dynamic Programming in Haskell
- Liam O'Connor: Model Examples, Example Models
73: 22nd April
- Erik de Castro Lopo: A library for writing HTTP and HTTPS proxies
- Jacob Stanley: Get off my tail
- Jed Wesley-Smith: Functional Architecture: an Experience Report
72: 25th March
- Conrad Parker: Pure consensus in a world full of failure.
- Rob Clifton-Everest: Streaming data and Garbage Collection in Accelerate
- Christian Marie: Your Web Service as a Type
71: 25th February
- Ben Lippmeier: Data Parallel Data Flow with Repa 4
- Christian Marie: Round tripping balls (JSON with partial isomorphisms & Haskell) (handout)
- Amos Robinson: Merging Merges, more or less notes