Past Meetings, 2011
--: December (no meeting)
40: 17th November
- Sean Seefried, Generic Matrix Multiplication
- Richard Garner, Dependent Types
39: 20th October
- Tom Sewell - Translation games in the land of the assembler
- Tony Sloane - Introduction to Partial Evaluation
38: 8th September
(This meeting was moved a week earlier due to conflict with ICFP)
- Paul Steckler: A discussion of Oleg's article on how impredicativity breaks type soundness in Haskell.
- Mark Wotton: The Complete Idiots Guide to Template Haskell.
- Ben Lippmeier: Unhygenic letregion and the region phase change in DDC core part 2.
37: 18th August
- Erik de Castro Lopo: My recent adventures in DDC land.
- Ben Lippmeier: Unhygenic letregion and the region phase change in DDC core.
- Sean Seefried: Playspace (web and OpenGL).
36: 21st July
- Ben Lippmeier, Joint Evaluation Contexts
- Eric Torreborre, specs2: go functional!
- Tony Sloane, Functional Pretty Printer Combinators
35: 16th June
- Eric Willigers, Type Systems in Theorem Provers
- Raphael Speyer, JoCaml: Concurrent Programming with the Join Calculus
- Dominic Verity, Category Theory part II
34: May 19th
- Erik de Castro Lopo: Wai, Warp and http-enumerator : OMFG, the types, they hurt my eyes!
- Ben Lippmeier, Flattening and Replication in Data Parallel Haskell
- Tom Sewell, Theoretical Theorem Proving (longer talk).
33: April 21st
- Ben Lippmeier, Falling Down the Naming Well
- Sean Seefried, The Yesod Framework
- Raphael Speyer, OSpecl an rspec-inspired testing library for OCaml
- Brian McKenna, The Yeti Language
- Open discussion of new FP-Syd scheduling arrangement.
32: March 17th
- Ben Lippmeier, Real Time Edge Detection in Haskell
31: February 17th
- Gary Miller, Spreadsheets and Functional Programming
- Paul Steckler, Memories of Type Systems Past