Past Meetings, 2014
70: 26th November 2014
- Andrew Cowie: Build and deployment tools for taking Haskell applications into production.
- Boey Maun Suang: Dense, codense, codensity: an origins story.
- Yutaka Nagashima: Isabelle/HOL and all that.
69: 22nd October 2014
- Max Swadling: FilePaths, C++ and Web.Cloud: 3 every day problems with elegant solutions.
- Liam O'Connor: Keeping the Neighbours in Order (Agda and dependent types).
68: 24th September 2014
- Eric Torreborre: The Expression Problem solved, finally!
- Dom De Re: Refined Types
- Raphael Speyer: Software defined networking
67: 20th August 2014
66: 23rd July 2014
- Liam O'Conner: Hilbert - Two graphics theorem provers
- Shane Stephens: Effects in Idris and (maybe) Haskell
- Eric Willigers: More efficient Combinatory Logic
65: 25th June 2014
- Ben Sinclair: Haskell and ABC iView
- Declan Conlon: Kicking the tires on linear sorting
- Hugh Giddens: Codensity
64: 28th May 2014
63: 23rd April 2014
- Coq Fight Night
- Amos Robinson
- Liam O'Conner
- Dom De Re
- Tony Sloane
- Ben Lippmeier
62: THURSDAY 20th March 2014
61: 26th February
Download in other formats: